FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game

+10
Cheese
MoMo
Girgensons
Knucklez
jonnyynnoj
Constantinople
mlfaijati
socrates
Zizou
SirPereira
14 posters

Go down

HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game Empty HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game

Post by SirPereira Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:50

Hello fellows,

My name is Ivo Pereira, most known as SirPereira. I am the founder of the main Portuguese Haxball Community.

In the last months, due lack of time I’ve abdicated from my role in the community and in the game. Meanwhile, I felt that I couldn’t leave the game without creating something unique that could make the difference in the game context.

Thinking with Kotoyou and Frankenstein (two players from my old team), we thought about creating an Haxball Manager game. A game where you can control your real team, your real players (yeah, that's right, right from your team!), just in a real game.

If you have ever found difficult to manage a team without a website to keep all the members up-to-date, chat so them could discuss, or even keeping the roster the most closest possible to the reality, this game is for you.

HaxStats is the new Haxball Manager that I’ve been creating over the past month. With the main support of Portuguese community, and after a talk with basro, I feel that I have conditions to help this project to grow.

Something totally unique when we talk about Haxball.

A place where you can sign your players for a fee, offer them a salary, discuss your tactics, show off your team replays or even find a new club for you in the other part of the world.

HaxStats is being daily updated and all the feedback is precious.

So, now that the talk is done, I (will!) invite you to test the platform and give your feedback in this topic (for now just of the idea itself). There are a lot of some things planned to the future like competitions over the world between HaxStats players.

(sorry for any texts in latin you may find, as there are some blocks that I'm still building, and probably I would love to hear your suggestions to them Smile )

=====
QUICK TIPS
=====
- After login, if you want to join a team you could click Request Join and ask some team that is recruiting to join their squad.
- Otherwise you can create your own team.

- You can start by customizing your profile by clicking in your nickname, then Profile and then Edit my profile.

Thanks for your time.
(too bad i just can post links after 7 days being registered Neutral so... soon I will post it!)

(btw, I would say that your community made me really impressed. At the first view the layout didn't cativated a lot aswell the subdomain, but once I started reading some topics, I saw the unity of this one, good job!)
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game Empty Re: HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game

Post by Zizou Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:54

Sounds interesting
:)Welcome to FeedMe forums.
Zizou
Zizou
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game Empty Re: HaxStats - The Haxball Manager Game

Post by SirPereira Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:56

Zizou wrote:Sounds interesting
:)Welcome to FeedMe forums.

Thanks a lot!

I hope you would love it when you try Smile
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by socrates Sat 25 Aug 2012, 18:58

Here's the link for those interested: http://www.haxstats.com/
socrates
socrates
Official Birthday Fred Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by mlfaijati Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:00

SirPereira wrote:
A place where you can sign your players for a fee,

Not this again XD.

Suprised Basro wants to actually do something to develop this game though!!!!! (probably because he has to do jack shit.)

/endrant

mlfaijati
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by SirPereira Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:02

socrates wrote:Here's the link for those interested

Thanks!

mlfaijati wrote:
SirPereira wrote:
A place where you can sign your players for a fee,

Not this again XD.

Suprised Basro wants to actually do something to develop this game though!!!!! (probably because he has to do jack shit.)

/endrant

Ahahah, what do you mean? Has Haxball every had anything like this? Razz

basro didn't want to implement this idea integrating the game, as he doesn't like much that organization thing, but he supported the idea Smile
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantinople Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:12

Hi and welcome to the community. Sign up to the free agency if you wish to play in the league Smile.

Thankyou for showing us the game too Smile
Constantinople
Constantinople
Official Feed Me Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnyynnoj Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:49

SirPereira wrote:Haxball Manager game
I can't see a game anywhere on that site. I really don't understand what this is supposed to do Neutral
jonnyynnoj
jonnyynnoj
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Knucklez Sat 25 Aug 2012, 19:59

Not a bad idea, we'll see how it goes. Good job though. ; )
Knucklez
Knucklez
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by SirPereira Sat 25 Aug 2012, 20:21

jonnyynnoj wrote:
SirPereira wrote:Haxball Manager game
I can't see a game anywhere on that site. I really don't understand what this is supposed to do Neutral

HaxStats is a kind of a football-manager for Haxball.

It will have ladders for Haxball match-types, inside negotiations between real players from Haxball. Probably contracts will be aplied to players, aswell as renoval and all that stuff.

Better than trying to explain, is asking you to try Smile
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Girgensons Sat 25 Aug 2012, 21:09

Negotiations about what? What contracts?

Is this supposed to be a new league?
Girgensons
Girgensons
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by SirPereira Sun 26 Aug 2012, 00:43

Girgensons wrote:Negotiations about what? What contracts?

This is supposed to be a kind of a football-manager but... for real life Smile
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMo Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:51

This could become a big big thing if the values of the players make sense so that the currency that the clubs have would be of some use, and teams are motivated to take this on and play full seasons.

Also is this only like a database where teams just challange each other for i guess w/e or will there be actual seasons running?

MoMo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SirPereira Sun 26 Aug 2012, 05:37

MoMo wrote:This could become a big big thing if the values of the players make sense so that the currency that the clubs have would be of some use, and teams are motivated to take this on and play full seasons.

Also is this only like a database where teams just challange each other for i guess w/e or will there be actual seasons running?

I've been getting some opinions, and probably I'm gonna replace price by XP. Players will gain XP winning in ladders.

It will have a kind of mix of that (as soon as possible). I want to provide at a first place and to see how it works, a first ranking 1vs1 league, just to get something going.

Right now I'm taking care of transfers algorythm, that probably will be at zero cost, to make life a little easier for teams (as the player in real team just goes to the team if he really wants to).
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Girgensons Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:29

SirPereira wrote:
Girgensons wrote:Negotiations about what? What contracts?

This is supposed to be a kind of a football-manager but... for real life Smile
You mean fantasy haxball?
Girgensons
Girgensons
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sun 26 Aug 2012, 14:06

A Haxball management game would be sweet, Dont get this one though, Not really a game Mad

cs-manager.com but with haxball >

Cheese
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by DeStorm Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:17

I think you have to play a real match to gain xp or something like that, or I didn't understand it well.
Do we have to play or just see our player play the game ?

DeStorm
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by SirPereira Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:28

DeStorm wrote:I think you have to play a real match to gain xp or something like that, or I didn't understand it well.
Do we have to play or just see our player play the game ?

You have to play, of course. It is a mix of managing with the real life.

Right now, the matches module is still being developed, aswell as the transfer one. Smile
SirPereira
SirPereira
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by DeStorm Sun 26 Aug 2012, 17:34

Okey, so it's like i thought, thanks Smile

DeStorm
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by s.signorelli Thu 27 Sep 2012, 02:32

this is really gd ive already created a team, just need them to be made official. Smile
s.signorelli
s.signorelli
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by s.signorelli Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:21

this sounds pretty cool Smile
s.signorelli
s.signorelli
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:33

i fink u alredy sed that
Stevo
Stevo
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by s.signorelli Thu 27 Sep 2012, 20:43

mb
s.signorelli
s.signorelli
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Thu 27 Sep 2012, 23:29

stop spamin omd
Joel
Joel
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down