FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK National Team

+19
Cam_Sampbell
Barry
jonnyynnoj
opc
Mick
Cookies
OvoXo
Muddade
socrates
CircleBoy
Redboy
Aidan
Constantinople
currybum
MoMo
Edgar Davids
rolex
Deadly#N19
Taylor Swift
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UK National Team - Page 2 Empty Re: UK National Team

Post by MoMo Wed 16 May 2012, 00:20

Cookies wrote:
ace000 wrote:4v4 = one touch haxball. if you try hold on to the ball and get around people you will be closed down straight away losing the ball (this basically means don't try and duke) also when picking a pass don't just hit it anywhere near the player hit it to a position for that play to pass to another or back again. a final note of advice use ts (not just to say good goal or scream WHY!!!!!) but have the manager or captain telling the team what to do e.g rising corner, joe block cross, tt break, jonny to ttom, ech tac red, blue mark green (cba to think of more names) this will stop to players going to the same person. only problem is saying the stuff fast enough (back to my halo days we gave slag to words for example "pipes rock one" pipes = location rock= weapon rocket launcher one = one shot.) so haxball shout outs could be like joe tac fergy. joe = player tac= tackle (what you want them to do) fergy = other player (this could be there number on avatar or first letters on the name) also make sure everyone knows the codes for shout outs and what you are calling the other players. i know this may seem a bit extreme, but it like what people have been saying the players are good enough its the teamwork, and you guys are prob not as sad as me to watch professional gamer events xP but they all to shout outs and its crazy how well they work together. i think this will be a big help as the players will know what the other players are doing and where they are going, meaning they can get in position and not trying to guess what he will do. as the shout outer wont be player and will be observing they will focus on the whole pitch (where as the players in the game focus on themselves and the ball) and watch players telling them to get back if they are moving out of position.

hope you like that idea, if not i wasted like 10 mins of my life typing it^^

didnt read lol
l0l naa really good tips & tekkers there that would help in teamwork and are definitely worth a try.

MoMo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2