FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff]

+10
Aidan
currybum
CircleBoy
Stevo
MoMo
OvoXo
Menso Pelaez
Girgensons
Edgar Davids
Muddade
14 posters

Go down

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff] Empty Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff]

Post by Muddade Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:46

Hello Guest and welcome to this sort of introductory post for season 4.

Season 4:
This season proves to be a big one with our change to 4v4 and seeing even more competition in the league (4 new teams).

With many things planned for this season including:
  • New format (4v4 Big)
  • New teams (20 teams across 2 divisions)
  • A whole new forum to offer a more professional look to our league that establishes us as the best UK league and to offer many different opportunities for new players not only in the UK but to allow players from around Europe or non ping(e) places to show us how it's done and play alongside us. This new site will also enable us to make squad management and results to be posted, done quicker and more efficiently which cuts down a lot of work and simplifies it all, another main reason is we will incorporate the league site and statistics in this forum instead of an external site. We will need some of you to help us with the graphical side of this forum so anyone who dabs into the dark sorcery that is graphics shall be approached by a man in the shadows to offer your services however unwilling you are. (Or you could offer yourselves)

Dates for season 4:
  • 1st June: Release deadline. Captains must post their releases by this date or all of their roster will be released.
  • 20th June: New captains are decided and announced.
  • 29th June: Draft starts at 6pm.
  • 2nd July: Trades are allowed, free agency signings & cuts are also allowed. However only those who entered the draft are eligible.
  • 7th July: Rosters are locked and no changes can be made.
  • 8th July: Summer Super Cup starts.
  • 12th August: Summer Super Cup final.
  • 19th August: Free Agency opens(signs & cuts allowed). Trades are now allowed.
  • 26th August: Season 4 opening fixtures.

Staff changes:

First and foremost I would like to say I have enjoyed working on this league and helping it get to where it is but now I've just grown tiresome as most of you probably guessed during the last season. So therefore I am basically retiring from admin duties and just being co-founder/a normal peasant like you except when there is a tie in a major decision I will be the final judge but this probably won't happen with enough discussion in matters.

So without further ado I would like to introduce to you your two new administrators of leeg and forumz:

1. Firstly we have the ked who haz potential and has smoothly ran this seasons nations cup, he also helped me out with stats on the league site and everything to do with that during the second half of the next season and his name is Gohan or Joehan or something like that.

2. Secondly we have the man with a silky voice who helped UK with his tactical brilliance. He also has won the nations cup and was the 20th member of this forum and has been here during every season and probably played more halves than anybody in the site (woah), this man has commitment and dedication needed to take us to higher heights like the Olympus mountains to become gods among men. YES IT IS HIM GRUFALLO or Griffin to you peasants.

I will help sort out the rulebook and any decisions up to the start of season 4 by doing the doing the draft as well but as soon as summer cup starts I'm out. Now these two will discuss matters with jonnyynnoj (da forum wizard) and Ghost (The fixture wizard) to help run this league. I look forward to the next season, mainly because I can be lazy and get pissed off with the shit tier admin's, with more excitement and .gifs and Country Championship's and Nations cups and Regional Cups and
Champion Leagues and AC Dead People winning.

Last edited by The Retired Old Man on Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Muddade
Muddade
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff] Empty Re: Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff]

Post by Edgar Davids Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:51

hi
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff] Empty Re: Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff]

Post by Girgensons Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:56

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff] 99124221did_not_read
Girgensons
Girgensons
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Muddade Tue 05 Jun 2012, 18:58

Ignorance is bliss
Muddade
Muddade
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Menso Pelaez Tue 05 Jun 2012, 19:14

ACDP will only win in german league and only if I play Very Happy

Also i offer myself to make the graphics. Im a pro with paintbrush Smile (windows 3.11 version ofc, im old school)
Menso Pelaez
Menso Pelaez
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by OvoXo Tue 05 Jun 2012, 19:18

Keep doing the Schedules please. Only bit of work you ever did that I liked Very Happy
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Muddade Tue 05 Jun 2012, 19:58

There may be no need if what we are discussing goes ahead, otherwise it will be up to somebody else, dwi.
Muddade
Muddade
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMo Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:02

Congrats and good luck to the new additional admins, you've both done exceptional in where ever you've contributed in to the forum (save maybe once when griff was in the mafia Wink). GJ taking it on tho, fully deserve it.

MoMo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:04

gonna say dis now

won't be available for some of the summer super cup cos we will be in France Very Happy

also, nice speech!
Stevo
Stevo
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by CircleBoy Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:08

I for one welcome our new adm....wait...joehan...seriously?
CircleBoy
CircleBoy
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by currybum Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:11

gimme chat mod then
currybum
currybum
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:15

I was reading the new admin bit and was like so its CB and someone then wait, wow joehan I see how though just didnt expect it

Aidan
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantinople Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:49

Wait... Ever uses the nick Gohan sometimes.

So who is the 2nd admin?
Constantinople
Constantinople
Official Feed Me Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by OvoXo Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:49

Joehan would do great as an Admin.

Bitches gone Bitch
Haters gone Hate
Potatoes gone Potate
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Girgensons Tue 05 Jun 2012, 21:52

OvoXo wrote:Joehan would do great as an Admin.

Bitches gone Bitch
Haters gone Hate
Potatoes gone Potate
BROWNNOSING LIKE A BAWS
Girgensons
Girgensons
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Davids Wed 06 Jun 2012, 01:11

Changes going in to Season 4 [Super secret stuff] Z1iI
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:06

Thanks for the welcome

Mick
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by -rising.star- Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:37

26th of august smh.
-rising.star-
-rising.star-
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Toast Wed 06 Jun 2012, 12:10

Why Toast Sad
Toast
Toast
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down