FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FM Season 1 - How it was.

+4
Ghost
Taylor Swift
Muddade
DEVINURDOG
8 posters

Go down

FM Season 1 - How it was. Empty FM Season 1 - How it was.

Post by DEVINURDOG Sat 30 Jun 2012, 04:24

The date was around August. The notorious season that has lead to the more recent seasons and other things that have improved FM, the first season Feed Me had. This was an exciting, but daunting time for everyone, as this was either going to make (or break) the community site. However, I only experienced this for a short time, as I joined 8 days before the draft for season 1. I was a newcomer at the time, but with potential. Enough about me, this isn't my experience (much).

There were initially 6 teams for the season, ARRIBA, NWA, Deja Entendudes, CirclesBoys, Soccerettes and Cathletico and around 40-60 people in the draft. All of these teams still exist today, but some with different names and such. The draft took 2 days, but could of been much, much earlier if it wasn't for CircleBoy (captain of the team named after him) taking his time to pick his 3rd and final pick. This final pick ended up being me (it took him that long to choose me? Razz). So the bench was set, or so people thought. There were about 20-25 people left within the draft that were not happy in being left out, so Maddude (now known as Machu) decided to make a 7th team for those people, The Leftovers. This team consisted in the first 4 that came up on the list of people who never got picked. So now there were 7 teams in the league, something that has already gone tits up as there were meant to be 6. This meant Maddude had to come up with a new fixture table for these and he did so perfectly. The predictions had mostly ARRIBA and Cathletico on the win, but teams had other ideas.

The first game was Cathletico vs CirclesBoys, the stars vs the underdogs. The game ended with a 3-0 win to CirclesBoys, V-11 got all of them giving him the first goal of the season, plus first hat trick of the season. I was assisting along with aidan (later went on to an assisting competition with me against aidan, I eventually won getting most assists in S1). I could go on forever trying to talk about all the games, but that'd take me forever to type, forever to read so I'll only talk about the big games.

ARRIBA 0-0 CirclesBoys

This was one of those games which at the time, could've changed the whole season. It was the 2nd week into the season, and the top 2 teams on the table were going at each other. Many chances were given to ARRIBA, none went through. However, the only chance CB's had at winning was the chance I had, but it was near impossible to get as Jonnyynnoj was right on my ass with deer in front. However, if that chance was used for a goal, CB's may have ended in a better position in the league.

CirclesBoys 12-2 Leftovers

Arguably the best game in all the seasons that have and maybe will come, with CB's hammering the leftovers. The game had the most goals a single player has had, the greatest goal score line in a game and the most action in it. 6 goals from me and V-11, just perfect. You may be wondering, why is CB's always being mentioned? Well, at the time, they were not expected to win much. These games changed the way FM saw the team, so it really changed the league largely.

There isn't much else to say, except that ARRIBA won most of their games, CB kept up the form, and the league was pretty decisive after the first half of it. ARRIBA was 1st, with CB 2nd, NWA 3rd, Cathletico 4th, Deja 5th, Soccerettes 6th and The Leftovers 7th where they belonged. The season had lots of thrills, spills and shocks in it, which lead to the success of the community and the making of the seasons to come after it. Deerhaunter99 from ARRIBA got the most goals with 29, DEVINURDOG from CirclesBoys got the most assists with 14 and the Man of the Season went to...hm, we never got to that. Oh well.

I hope that this may be informative to you bastards, cya fish.
DEVINURDOG
DEVINURDOG
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

FM Season 1 - How it was. Empty Re: FM Season 1 - How it was.

Post by Muddade Sat 30 Jun 2012, 15:07

NWA was winning for half a season before Rachel destroyed the team, they were unbeaten in the first 6 matches.

Seems like this happened this season :p
Muddade
Muddade
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 30 Jun 2012, 15:14

was gonna say how the fuk did he miss that out

was all thors fault tho smh i was just bein honest ffs, n they only didnt win coz i was dropped smh they were shit wivout me init #justice4rachel #1womanteam
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat 30 Jun 2012, 15:20

Thor's fault he's not starting material?
Ghost
Ghost
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DEVINURDOG Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:16

I didn't really want to comment on that cause that didn't really effect the season itself much imo.
DEVINURDOG
DEVINURDOG
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by socrates Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:17

The first game was Soccerettes - Arriba actually Smile

socrates
socrates
Official Birthday Fred Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:24

Season 1 ... how it was ... THE DRAFT WAS FUCKING OVER BY NOW YOU SLOW BASTARDS!

Not that I'm impatient or anything.
Ghost
Ghost
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:42

SEASON 1 LEFTOVERS BEAT SOCS 6-2

Mick
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:43

S1 was well shit, I played 1 game and that was right in the end for Leftovers Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 30 Jun 2012, 19:47

thor's fault coz he flipped out so badly when i was just making an observation which was completely true l0l
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by opc Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:23

Rachel wrote:thor's fault coz he flipped out so badly when i was just making an observation which was completely true l0l
Nothing's ever your fault, eh Rach? Razz
opc
opc
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra1n Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:24

Season 1 and Season 2 were the best <3
Ra1n
Ra1n
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sat 30 Jun 2012, 20:42

Back when Ra1n was my idol I love you

Mick
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down