FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS

3 posters

Go down

Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS Empty Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS

Post by Frank Sat 17 Nov 2012, 18:44

Good luck Raut! Retiring because I've lost interest in haxball and really tied up with work.
Frank
Frank
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS Empty Re: Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS

Post by Rautovic Sat 17 Nov 2012, 18:46

confirmed D:

Rautovic
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS Empty Re: Rautovic taking over as new captain of QS

Post by Hazard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 19:01

Shame to see you go, Frank, especially after all of our times playing together. May all your work be sorted out quickly in hope that you can return to re-lead QuickSwans & 'The Crab House' to glory.

On another note, I'm sure Rautovic will be able to continue your legacy at all leagues in which you're competing at. You have my permission to finish second in the first division, behind HK Flamingo of course.

Edit: Announces retirement due to heavy work load, signs for new team the same day.
Hazard
Hazard
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum