FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GI Joehans Season 4 Review

+2
Lloyd Banks
Fritz
6 posters

Go down

GI Joehans Season 4 Review Empty GI Joehans Season 4 Review

Post by Fritz Mon 08 Oct 2012, 15:09

Hi GI Joehans,

The current season expired yesterday and im wondering wether our beloved but very lazy captain Joehan will release a season review or not? We played a great season and i expect Joehan to write something beautiful for us!

Nevertheless here is my review:

This new team, created by Joehan to compete in the 4th Season of FM in Division 2, had to solve first of all of course the lineup issue. Fortunately Joehan could pick his favourite players in the draw (Booba + Fritz). He was very excited because especially Booba was already known as great player in FM, but Joehan succeeded.

The next step was the completion of the roster, while the draft was still open and offered some other nice players. Booba and me were attracting to recruit only UK players since we joined here in order to play with new faces and anything but known players from your-esports. At this time we simply wanted to have a lovely team with nice and active people. It seemed to work out really well and we could get in first instance Sukh, Skillem, BEN7, pepe & paki rambo.

Unfortunately some of them were kind of inactive or did not fit to us, so we had to trade and cut some players. We played a lot of friendlies and figured out that having success is undoubtly also important for us to enjoy this league. So in the end we added mlfaijati, rolex and Cheese. Having more than one good goalkeeper brought us in the comfortable situation to train almost every day with a good team.

Straight after the league opening, we realised very quickly that our team should be one of the favourite teams fighting for the promotion to division 1. We had a nice run and GI Joehans could win 10 matches in a row. Everything went really well for us and the upcoming inactivity of Sukh (we still miss you) seemed to be no problem for us. Meanwhile we could sign Dave and our team improved again.

However we had to go through a very bad period, where lots of things really went wrong. First of all we lost Booba because after signing Schnuppel, he missed the british atmosphere we had claimed at the beginning of the season. The other issue for us was the fact that our aims of having a lovely team turned over into just being successful. We took things way too serious and set ourself, due to the success, under pressure. I think its normal that having success is important for a team, but not at any price. The negative climax was without any doubt the ARRIBA! cup match, where we refused to give them an obvious lag goal back. We had our reasons and are far away from being an unfair team but reflecting now, it was the worst decision we took in this season. We accepted their rematch request and i hope they aren't still mad with us.

In this difficult time, we were very happy that Booba rejoined our team to support and help us. We also added ~Dooms~ and later da silva to our team. Too bad that we could not complete our winning streak and after having even lost our first match vs. PPM, we kind of realised that we lost a bit of the pressure due to high expectations. We finished the season in a very comfortable way as the still outstanding and deserved Division 2 champion and reached the final of the FM cup!

To be honest we never expected this great success and i want to thank therefore all players who are part or have been part of GI Joehans.

Division 1 is waiting for us Cool

Fritz
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

GI Joehans Season 4 Review Empty Re: GI Joehans Season 4 Review

Post by Lloyd Banks Mon 08 Oct 2012, 21:57

Fritz wrote:i hope they aren't still mad with us

We aren't mad I love you
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by TT Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:15

Fritz wrote:

we were very happy that Booba rejoined our team

Great character Boobi - i was happy to see him back too Smile

TT
TT
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoMo Wed 10 Oct 2012, 21:04

Congrats on winning the tittle btw Gi Joes, you guys obviously have what it takes to be champions.

MoMo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Éver Thu 11 Oct 2012, 04:58

Good luck next season in div1, guys! May the force be with you I love you

Éver
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down