FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#justice4arriba

+24
Edgar Davids
rolex
Muddade
socrates
Booba
Ghost
Joel
Usopp
Zizou
Fritz
Éver
Menso Pelaez
Deadly#N19
Aidan
Girgensons
opc
Lloyd Banks
HCAFC
currybum
Taylor Swift
Mick
Dooms
OvoXo
jonnyynnoj
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

#justice4arriba - Page 2 Empty Re: #justice4arriba

Post by Lloyd Banks Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:06

If was Fritz was saying was true, I'd agree.. but it isn't, we waited 20 minutes to start and we had the option of a defwin but we didn't take it..
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritz Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:28

Lloyd Banks wrote:If was Fritz was saying was true, I'd agree.. but it isn't, we waited 20 minutes to start and we had the option of a defwin but we didn't take it..
So you call me a liar or what? You deny that you annoyed us with bullshit talk while we were busy to get our 4th play as fast as possible? You deny that you abused the chat function?
I admit that you could have taken officially the defwin due to our imcompletion but it is fact that we informed you before the match started that there could be some delay. If you also deny this.. im really speechless. And btw we agreed to a rematch because in a different way from what other people now may think of us we are indeed fair players.

Fritz
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:32

Is there a need to argue over that fucking game? Will it kill you if you have lost? Get a break.
Zizou
Zizou
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by HCAFC Thu 13 Sep 2012, 20:40

Zizou wrote:Is there a need to argue over that fucking game? Will it kill you if you have lost? Get a break.

Zizou has spoken.
HCAFC
HCAFC
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

http://www.haxleague.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd Banks Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:01

Fritz wrote:
Lloyd Banks wrote:If was Fritz was saying was true, I'd agree.. but it isn't, we waited 20 minutes to start and we had the option of a defwin but we didn't take it..
So you call me a liar or what? You deny that you annoyed us with bullshit talk while we were busy to get our 4th play as fast as possible? You deny that you abused the chat function?
I admit that you could have taken officially the defwin due to our imcompletion but it is fact that we informed you before the match started that there could be some delay. If you also deny this.. im really speechless. And btw we agreed to a rematch because in a different way from what other people now may think of us we are indeed fair players.

We weren't told there was going to be a delay til 9.05. we didn't start playing til 9.20..

Yeah we were saying "defwin" when it's quite obvious we weren't being serious, you know.. since we didn't take it.. and when joehan was saying there is no "10 minute rule" we were saying "ok well we delay to 4am" if you're taking that seriously, and taking it to heart, you need to find something else to do
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by OvoXo Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:28

Lol I may be late, but this is my verdict.

Admin warning: Don't insult people
mlf you suck joe's ass so you're not a cunt.
Cheese I love you
Dave & Schnuppel - N/A

So in conclusion, this re-match will be tighter than fap and edgars bromance I love you

All in All. You can't say we're not gonna give a lag goal back when a team waited for you despite having the choice of taking def win, and then you conclude to not give a lag goal back because of their behaviour.

Terrible guys, I've lost respect for ya, many people in the community lost respect for ya. It's a shame because before this incident you were a great team, and was well respected around the community, once you lose that you're pretty billy no mates around the community now.

But yeah looking forward to this re-match, will be interesting.

Good Luck to Arriba!
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Muddade Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:33

fanks for poking me andrei u cunt
Muddade
Muddade
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazing Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:37

OvoXo wrote:Lol I may be late, but this is my verdict.

Fritz you're a cunt.
Joehan you're a cunt.
mlf you suck joe's ass so you're not a cunt.
Cheese I love you
Dave & Schnuppel - N/A

So in conclusion, this re-match will be tighter than fap and edgars bromance I love you

All in All. You can't say we're not gonna give a lag goal back when a team waited for you despite having the choice of taking def win, and then you conclude to not give a lag goal back because of their behaviour.

Terrible guys, I've lost respect for ya, many people in the community lost respect for ya. It's a shame because before this incident you were a great team, and was well respected around the community, once you lose that you're pretty billy no mates around the community now.

But yeah looking forward to this re-match, will be interesting.

Good Luck to Arriba!

Pretty much sums it up.
Blazing
Blazing
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritz Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:37

Lloyd Banks wrote:
Fritz wrote:

We weren't told there was going to be a delay til 9.05. we didn't start playing til 9.20..

Yeah we were saying "defwin" when it's quite obvious we weren't being serious, you know.. since we didn't take it.. and when joehan was saying there is no "10 minute rule" we were saying "ok well we delay to 4am" if you're taking that seriously, and taking it to heart, you need to find something else to do

I really dont know if you dont want or cant understand that spamming = annoying, no matter if its jokes or flames. If fairplay includes to make the opponent upset then im really wrong here

Fritz
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazing Thu 13 Sep 2012, 21:42

Fritz wrote:
Lloyd Banks wrote:
Fritz wrote:

I really dont know if you dont want or cant understand that spamming = annoying, no matter if its jokes or flames. If fairplay includes to make the opponent upset then im really wrong here

You need to man up if you get upset so easily. #truth
Blazing
Blazing
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Thu 13 Sep 2012, 23:30

Probably the only post that ovo has ever made which I've given a positive rep for

(For the actual opinion in the second part, not the mindless name calling in the 1st bit)

Last edited by Raquel on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by opc Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:24

I think labelling someone a cunt for forsaking fair play for what they saw as a valid reason is a bit much.
opc
opc
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Fritz Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:49

OvoXo wrote:
Fritz you're a cunt.
Joehan you're a cunt.

I've lost respect for ya

#justice4arriba - Page 2 2

There is nothing we couldnt care less than your respect. Now you can sit down again on your bench and be quiet.

Fritz
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Fri 14 Sep 2012, 00:52

Fritz wrote:
OvoXo wrote:
Fritz you're a cunt.
Joehan you're a cunt.

I've lost respect for ya

#justice4arriba - Page 2 2

There is nothing we couldnt care less than your respect. Now you can sit down again on your bench and be quiet.

You come into OUR community and not care about earning respect? That's hardly fair.

Locked cause this is nothing more than arguing for arguing's sake with no real point.
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:40

Just wanted to say that Andrei is a massive dickhead and deserves brutal death.
Ghost
Ghost
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by socrates Fri 14 Sep 2012, 15:28

I HATE YOU ANDREIIIIIIIIII Evil or Very Mad
socrates
socrates
Official Birthday Fred Maker

Back to top Go down