FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to players left in the Draft

Go down

Message to players left in the Draft Empty Message to players left in the Draft

Post by OvoXo Sun 01 Jul 2012, 02:54

If there are any players left in the Draft after it is done. Well we can't sign you because the squad size cap is 8 :/

But we will allow you to join the TI SPARTA channel on TS, we made a sub room for the second team kinda. You can play friendlies with us, learn the trades of tricks from the pros in the squad. Learn how to become an overall better player. Hopefully we can provide that for you.

If you are left behind, just PM me I'll give you the pass to our room and second room, and hopefully we can move on from there Smile.

Officially we can't have a reserve team, but we're more than happy to make one off the record and get you up to standard. It's like an academy. Train you up, and hopefully other teams spot you and sign you Smile

I noticed playing in FM rooms will get you noticed, but not to the full extent where they will pick you in the draft and stuff.

So ideally our goal is to motivate you to become better players and hopefully increase the likelihood of you getting signed in FA.

We as a team we feel we have an obligation to make to the players who don't get signed, because of the lack of skill, ability they have and etc.

No need to reply to this thread, its just a message to the players left behind in the draft (assuming there will be).

So yeah if you're one of them hit me up on PM or hit the team up on TS xD

Cheers.
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Message to players left in the Draft Empty Re: Message to players left in the Draft

Post by OvoXo Sat 07 Jul 2012, 18:11

bump
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down