FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKF Promoted

+17
Zizou
Aidan
Tstrijland
Lekumberri
Ghost
fr1sky
opc
Pedy
Constantinople
Edgar Davids
-rising.star-
Rénbeaudach
Booba
Hazard
Mick
rolex
Taylor Swift
21 posters

Go down

HKF Promoted Empty HKF Promoted

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:17

Due to GI Joehans disbanding - leaving only 7 teams in Division 1, the 4th place Division 2 team from last season have been promoted - HK Flamingo.

Masterchefs/Elevated Haxball have also been disbanded.

One new team is confirmed (MEMPHIS), captained by Krasic. The other team will be captained by Mick.

..just so nobody's confused ^_^
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

HKF Promoted Empty Re: HKF Promoted

Post by rolex Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:48

#IRAQ FC
rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sat 17 Nov 2012, 13:19

thumb up

Mick
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by rolex Sat 17 Nov 2012, 13:26

wtf wheres my sig g one lol
rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by rolex Sat 17 Nov 2012, 13:27

wtf m y sig dissapered in the 1st post of dis fred Deadly
rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:02

Condolences to GIJ & Elevated Haxball. All the best in captaincy, Mick.
Hazard
Hazard
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Booba Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:45

<13:39:22> "Mick (search players for uk)": boobs
<13:39:26> "Mick (search players for uk)": who should i sign from r59
<13:39:29> "Mick (search players for uk)": to my team

yippieh, gna be a nice team
Booba
Booba
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 17 Nov 2012, 14:54

He'd only be doing what Joehan did even if he did that, so what's the problem?

It's okay for Joehan to do it, but not Mick?
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:04

old gaffer wrote:He'd only be doing what Joehan did even if he did that, so what's the problem?

It's okay for Joehan to do it, but not Mick?
Hazard
Hazard
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Booba Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:09

What Joehan did was asking me to join Aquopolis in Season 3, then echse rejected me, so we agreed to open an own team in the next season with Fritz. Joey never asked foreign players by himself, the ones we had were my signings because there weren't good free agents from UK. Joeys signings were e.g. called Cheese, mlfaijati or last but not least Ogre - great UK guys which our beloved captain signed there ye. (-:

I just don't see any future in your system of signing players. A UK guy gets captaincy, then runs over to the YeS TS asking team captains who to sign from their teams (Mick wasn't the first one who asked me) - that really is the perspective you like to see on FM for the future?
I didn't expect anything else, Ragie (-:
FM is becoming more and more boring and captains are signing YeS players with one significant difference to YeS teams: rather none of them care for FM as they do for YeS. I really like the community but the only one who didn't fail in building such a team was OvoXo. I'm gonna regard the development of Starlights and Mick's team, good luck with that but stop asking me which players you could or should sign. If you want them, build a relationship to them as Ovo did and still does to his players.
Booba
Booba
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:27

itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS, we'd have no teams to even participate.
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rénbeaudach Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:35

old gaffer wrote:itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS Galaxy, we'd have no teams to even participate.

ftfy
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Booba Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:50

Ye, pointless arguments from your side. Why are you bringing Joehan into your argumentation if you don't even know how GI Joehans worked, how they were founded or anything else? We again see that you don't have anything for him but hate. You're a jealous cunt. And that you defend Mick is more or less a bit funny - it just shows that you did and do nothing else and nothing in a way different than he does now. His acting even seems like a parody to you lul

I would have bet on it, but here's the proof, I seriously can't stop laughing at the moment:
HKF Promoted 1r9jo
HKF Promoted 1r9i8

So funny, really. Another thing I would bet is that you don't even know that Fredklopp is quitting haxball after the running Nations Cup. If somebody wants to use his translator, here's the thread: http://www.your-esports.com/threads/5715-R%C3%BCcktritt

I don't care what will happen to this post, if you delete it, I'd be laughing even more, but that's what teams like Starlights or the new team formed by Mick are ending in. Have fun with your team - I can't see how people like you can have fun in captaining a team, but that's not my business.
A recommendation to Mick: try another beginning with your new team. Rather start less successful but with a team, it's better for you and the league.

Adios Amigos
Booba
Booba
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:54

You pick out the only 2 players who'll rarely play, amazing. Maldo wasn't really signed with an intention to use him, Perkins was having framerate issues and I didn't want a "fulltime" gk as well as him, which is the reason for Maldo being signed. (Also Juventino has been inactive with his irl business)

I also knew about Fredklopp. The rest of the players I do communicate with regularly.

If you knew me at all, you'd know I much prefer smaller squads, yet there's 11 players in the Starlights roster, did you really expect them all to be used?
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by -rising.star- Sat 17 Nov 2012, 16:18

old gaffer wrote:itt: pointless irrelevant arguments

FACT: if captains didnt bring players over from YeS, we'd have no teams to even participate.

ye we would.
-rising.star-
-rising.star-
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:00

oi i haven't even signed anyone yet booba!

Mick
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by rolex Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:02

qezo-song1-cheese1-mick

#IRAQ FC
rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Davids Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:03

#BOOBA2SEEDSTITCH
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantinople Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:15

What Joehan did was asking me to join Aquopolis in Season 3, then echse rejected me, so we agreed to open an own team in the next season with Fritz. Joey never asked foreign players by himself, the ones we had were my signings because there weren't good free agents from UK. Joeys signings were e.g. called Cheese, mlfaijati or last but not least Ogre - great UK guys which our beloved captain signed there ye. (-:

I just don't see any future in your system of signing players. A UK guy gets captaincy, then runs over to the YeS TS asking team captains who to sign from their teams (Mick wasn't the first one who asked me) - that really is the perspective you like to see on FM for the future?
I didn't expect anything else, Ragie (-:
FM is becoming more and more boring and captains are signing YeS players with one significant difference to YeS teams: rather none of them care for FM as they do for YeS. I really like the community but the only one who didn't fail in building such a team was OvoXo. I'm gonna regard the development of Starlights and Mick's team, good luck with that but stop asking me which players you could or should sign. If you want them, build a relationship to them as Ovo did and still does to his players.

Maybe a rule could be enforced where each team has to have a minimum of a certain amount of UK players. Since it’s a UK league, they’re going to care about it more than a German one imo. Plus many captains do what OvoXo does, they all have good relations with most if not all their players.

Disagree. We managed to get a good amount of teams before YeS, so why wouldn’t we after YeS? Of course the league wouldn’t be as strong as it is now, but I believe the main purpose of the league was to have fun which translates for every skillset. Of course with how strong the league is now, it will be difficult for new UK players to get teams, but thats why I proposed reserve league (which didn’t get enough interest )

To conclude, I hope we provide good competition for division 1. Sorry to hear about the disbanding of both Elevated Haxball and GI Joehan as both proved to be stern competition and good luck to the new teams.
Constantinople
Constantinople
Official Feed Me Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedy Sat 17 Nov 2012, 17:44

I dont like Booba but he's got a point.
Would be much better if captains made a team consisting of there 'friends'- That is to say their haxball friends - The players they enjoy playing with.
I really have respect to rising and Deja <3 Because teams like these are what it's about.
For example Booba didnt use to be that good (like me and like all of us) and Fritz neither (he was called Kinshasa or something before)but they made/joined a team Route 59 and it wasn't the strongest team but they build it up to what it is now.

my 2 cents
Pedy
Pedy
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by opc Sat 17 Nov 2012, 21:41

#ForeignPlayersLimit
opc
opc
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by fr1sky Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:14

congrats hesur Smile !

fr1sky
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:29

Pedy wrote:Would be much better if captains made a team consisting of there 'friends'- That is to say their haxball friends - The players they enjoy playing with.

Pretty much this.

People focus too much on winning instead of enjoying.
Ghost
Ghost
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lekumberri Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:46

opc wrote:#ForeignPlayersLimit

+1
Lekumberri
Lekumberri
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tstrijland Sun 18 Nov 2012, 02:22

I have exactly zero UK players in my team, but that's mostly because all the UK players i know are already in squads and not the players im looking for. I have signed YeS players as Deimos and KingKong, but if i see them hanging out at my channel more then at their YeS channel, i think they might be enjoying themselves more in our channel.

My first signings were players i know from day 1 i started playing Haxball, Suarez#09, Zerothree, Stefan. I just wanted to make a fun team, which also could compete for the championship. As i promised MoMo when taking over Bayer, that i was going to get Bayer back to the top and also have a fun team, i think things worked out great for us so far.

Tstrijland
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Sun 18 Nov 2012, 02:33

lol the leagues looking much for fun this season than any other ? Much better standard of teams to compete. Also people should be able to sign who they like.

Aidan
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Lekumberri Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:58

Tstrijland wrote:I have exactly zero UK players in my team, but that's mostly because all the UK players i know are already in squads and not the players im looking for. I have signed YeS players as Deimos and KingKong, but if i see them hanging out at my channel more then at their YeS channel, i think they might be enjoying themselves more in our channel.

My first signings were players i know from day 1 i started playing Haxball, Suarez#09, Zerothree, Stefan. I just wanted to make a fun team, which also could compete for the championship. As i promised MoMo when taking over Bayer, that i was going to get Bayer back to the top and also have a fun team, i think things worked out great for us so far.

In my case I didn't say "+1" for you. It's for all, even me, in my team I have only 2 British. The problem is the level is so high now here and nobody can survive in the main division only with British people. Fabregas knows how many British we tried to sign but... we couldn't, they are very solid in other teams or maybe not enough to play in main division.

I was against a limit to the foreigners, but the championship is losing soul with the current situation, admiting that I have 7 foreigners and 2 British and I don't put my money where my mouth is.
Lekumberri
Lekumberri
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:47

DEJA- 9 'British' players + Frederik <3. Say no more.

Don't tell me you can't find people to play with- of course you can just let them play together for reasonable amount of time and you can produce good result Smile
Zizou
Zizou
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by OvoXo Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:05

I have a team that are all committed to play in this league and we have a relationship as everybody else knows. We signed Maddude who is like our first UK playrer lucky enough, but he's enjoying himself as ir is. I agree with Booba and Lekumberri.

Seems like captains are far too lazy to look for UK players, and let's be honest now, looking at chat box, how many active uk players who are freeagents come online? In season 3 there were loadsssss, but now pretty much everyone has a team, maybe thde odd signorelli , so back to the point, which I don't see anywhere. I find it hard to replace UK players for my players who I genuinley like and have a good relationship with just to increase the number of UK players in a. UK based league.

We are active and we want to compete, we're having fun, maybe that's a quality only a few captains can have like myself , Lek, Tstrj, some teams focus so much on signing foreigners that don't even care.

My point in the end of this is, focus on building a team from scratch, and with friends that the competition. Whether its UK or Foreign players you have, if they're active we're all happy
OvoXo
OvoXo
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by opc Sun 18 Nov 2012, 14:13

With friends that the competition indeed. bounce
opc
opc
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Lekumberri Sun 18 Nov 2012, 17:11

Zizou wrote:DEJA- 9 'British' players + Frederik <3. Say no more.

Don't tell me you can't find people to play with- of course you can just let them play together for reasonable amount of time and you can produce good result Smile

Each situation is different, I don't know the British market like you, and seeing others are doing the best possible teams we can't be behind them. Live or die.
Lekumberri
Lekumberri
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Sun 18 Nov 2012, 18:03

Lekumberri wrote:
Zizou wrote:DEJA- 9 'British' players + Frederik <3. Say no more.

Each situation is different, I don't know the British market like you, and seeing others are doing the best possible teams we can't be behind them. Live or die.

Leku you know it was not directed at you Smile
What I am saying, it is possible to build a strong team without signing loads of foreign players.
Zizou
Zizou
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam_Sampbell Sun 18 Nov 2012, 18:48

As long as you have an active team that participates in the community to some extent, then nationality shouldn't really be an issue.
Cam_Sampbell
Cam_Sampbell
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:02

how does one participate in this community

define 'participation'

what communal things do we do where plays can actively participate in the 'community'

posting on a forum is not participating in a community

etc etc
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rolex Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:17

rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam_Sampbell Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:07

Taylor Swift wrote:how does one participate in this community

define 'participation'

what communal things do we do where plays can actively participate in the 'community'

posting on a forum is not participating in a community

etc etc

Talking on the chatbox, posting on the forum, playing in the rare FM rooms, etc. Just generally getting involved.
Cam_Sampbell
Cam_Sampbell
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:30

chatbox is shit, i barely want to log on anymore, i dont blame anyone for staying away from it, good on them - and what fm rooms

there is no 'participation' in the community unless we do events, which we don't
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by s.signorelli Mon 19 Nov 2012, 03:21

OvoXo wrote:I have a team that are all committed to play in this league and we have a relationship as everybody else knows. We signed Maddude who is like our first UK playrer lucky enough, but he's enjoying himself as ir is. I agree with Booba and Lekumberri.

Seems like captains are far too lazy to look for UK players, and let's be honest now, looking at chat box, how many active uk players who are freeagents come online? In season 3 there were loadsssss, but now pretty much everyone has a team, maybe thde odd signorelli , so back to the point, which I don't see anywhere. I find it hard to replace UK players for my players who I genuinley like and have a good relationship with just to increase the number of UK players in a. UK based league.

We are active and we want to compete, we're having fun, maybe that's a quality only a few captains can have like myself , Lek, Tstrj, some teams focus so much on signing foreigners that don't even care.

My point in the end of this is, focus on building a team from scratch, and with friends that the competition. Whether its UK or Foreign players you have, if they're active we're all happy

even "the odd signorelli" had a team before i lashed out on friday. the reason was that i had a bad day at college (sixth form), and the normal jokes i get from the people on here and ren saying he's going to sign another gk (if that was the case we would have 5 gk's) took me over the edge. the first time since i was at caths i was tempted on joining another team and leaving caths, but what i saw was stopping me from the move was that i was still at caths, so i decided to leave, but i then got a pm saying that how i acted on the forum has put them off of signing me, so im now without a team. i regret it deeply as it might also effect my chances of getting cap on galaxy. Mad Razz
s.signorelli
s.signorelli
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo Mon 19 Nov 2012, 09:33

s.signorelli wrote:i was tempted on joining another team and leaving caths,

what team was that Shocked ARRIBA????
Stevo
Stevo
Did a ping pong schush