FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back, back again... NJ!

3 posters

Go down

Guess who's back, back again... NJ! Empty Guess who's back, back again... NJ!

Post by NJ Mon 05 Nov 2012, 14:28

Looking to D-Mid or GK. Some of you may remember my foray into Captaincy over here, lol. Anyone that played Cathletico during that time would probably note that I was actually good even if my team was uh, not so much. I get 145-170 ping in UK rooms, more than manageable. Just looking to be a top-tier 5th man over here.

Guess who's back, back again... NJ! 1mHN0
NJ
NJ
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, back again... NJ! Empty Re: Guess who's back, back again... NJ!

Post by Rénbeaudach Mon 05 Nov 2012, 18:39

Go on then, I'd say you're worth a trial. If you were to be so kind as to come on our teamspeak server (ts.your-esports.com:5120), I could organise a friendly or two where you might play.

PS: Oddly enough, it seems you're still moderator of the Caths Forum (wp admins)
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back, back again... NJ! Empty Re: Guess who's back, back again... NJ!

Post by Undrctrl Mon 05 Nov 2012, 23:58

You suck ked.
Also, if you were to put me on the same team as this twerp...well you might as well count yourself out of beating whatever team we were put on together. You've been warned.
Undrctrl
Undrctrl
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down