FeedMe Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experienced Allrounder searching for a team

+3
Hazard
TT
Th3ory
7 posters

Go down

Experienced Allrounder searching for a team Empty Experienced Allrounder searching for a team

Post by Th3ory Thu 01 Nov 2012, 23:40

Heyho folks,

as the title already implies I've been playing Haxball for quite a while now and went through all positions in several teams in the german leagues (I'm the german dude always runnin round with the flag of uruguay).
Preferably playing DM/AM but can strike or gk just fine. Smile
A few people might already know me from haxleague, where I've been playing for some time now or just from publics.

Well then, if u wanna see me playing or sign me then just msg me, I'm open for (pretty much Rolling Eyes ) everything. Wink

Bye for now,
Théovic afro
Th3ory
Th3ory
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Experienced Allrounder searching for a team Empty Re: Experienced Allrounder searching for a team

Post by TT Fri 02 Nov 2012, 11:11

Welcome Théo - you looked a very accomplished player when you played in our room a while ago - good luck with your search for a team!
TT
TT
Juked. CYA FISH!
Juked. CYA FISH!

Back to top Go down

Experienced Allrounder searching for a team Empty Re: Experienced Allrounder searching for a team

Post by Hazard Fri 02 Nov 2012, 15:59

Welcome to the league, Theovic. I've been meaning to link you to Feed Me for a while now - I'm Samuel, you may remember on Haxleague when I signed you for a short period of time before I eventually disappeared in the first season. I can vouch for you if a team is interested in adding you to their squad, which I'm sure will commence come the start of the new season.
Hazard
Hazard
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Swift Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:12

Riddell wrote:Welcome to the league, Theovic. I've been meaning to link you to Feed Me for a while now - I'm Samuel, you may remember on Haxleague when I signed you for a short period of time before I eventually disappeared in the first season. I can vouch for you if a team is interested in adding you to their squad, which I'm sure will commence come the start of the new season.

He's been on FM for 5 months, genius.
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
LASER!!!
LASER!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazard Fri 02 Nov 2012, 19:26

Ah, I haven't seen him around. As you can see, I have recently joined the forum - "Join date: 2012-11-01". Laughing

Most likely due to the fact that he's not the most active around the chat-box and has yet to play in the actual league. I was probably the one who linked him to the forums in one of my drunken-times.
Hazard
Hazard
momo.gif
momo.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by rolex Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:12

Riddell wrote:Ah, I haven't seen him around. As you can see, I have recently joined the forum - "Join date: 2012-11-01". Laughing

Most likely due to the fact that he's not the most active around the chat-box and has yet to play in the actual league. I was probably the one who linked him to the forums in one of my drunken-times.

Experienced Allrounder searching for a team F9vdx

ban samuel pls
rolex
rolex
Did a ping pong schush
Did a ping pong schush

Back to top Go down

Post by Th3ory Fri 02 Nov 2012, 21:38

Riddell wrote:Ah, I haven't seen him around. As you can see, I have recently joined the forum - "Join date: 2012-11-01". Laughing

Well ye I've been round here for quite while now Very Happy Just couldn't find the time to play and/or really be a bit active yet ^^
Anyways glad to see you again! Wink
And no, actually found my way over here by myself, no worries bout your deliriums Laughing
Th3ory
Th3ory
x or space to kick
x or space to kick

Back to top Go down

Post by HCAFC Fri 02 Nov 2012, 22:04

I can also recommend this guy to any team interested Wink
HCAFC
HCAFC
Did a wall bounce
Did a wall bounce

http://www.haxleague.com

Back to top Go down

Post by s.signorelli Fri 02 Nov 2012, 23:28

back of other teams hes at caths now. Very Happy

he might also be going to TI on galaxy if i get captaincy. Razz
s.signorelli
s.signorelli
Double bounce!
Double bounce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down